UND Football vs. Drake
UND Football vs. Drake
- Sep 18 / Saturday 4:00 PM
For the second time over the last three seasons, UND will begin the home portion of the schedule against Drake on Sept. 18 at 4 p.m. in the annual Potato Bowl USA game. The Hawks will look to extend the FCS' longest winning streak in home debuts to 35 consecutive victories and improve to 4-0 all-time against the Bulldogs. North Dakota is 42-12 in its Potato Bowl USA history dating back to 1966.
Tailgating is back at the Alerus for the 2021 season, with lots opening at 10 a.m. (season tailgating pass) and 11 a.m. (single game pass) for the Potato Bowl USA contest against Drake and 8 a.m. (all tailgating passes) for every remaining home regular season game. Single game tailgating spots will be available on the day of each game for $10 per spot, up to four per vehicle.
Season tickets for the 2021 North Dakota football campaign are available now. Single game tickets will be made available later in August.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend tonight’s event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
All patrons entering the venue are requested to wear a facial covering or mask and keep it on at all times while in the venue.