Accessibility / ADA Information
Alerus Center recognizes the needs of those with disabilities and has met or exceeded the requirements of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Alerus Center provides a full range of accommodations for guests with disabilities to ensure their safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all our events, including:
- Accessible parking is available in Alerus Center parking lots. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued hang tag or license plate. Drop-off and pick-up locations for guests are located near all entrances on the East and South sides of the facility. Accessible spaces are filled on a first-come, first served basis so please plan accordingly.
- Accessible entrances with curb cuts and push-button doors openers are located at Entrances 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.
- The Alerus Center has a limited number of wheelchairs available at Entrances 1 and 2 for use during all events. Guests will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver’s license as collateral. This is a complimentary service.
- Alerus Center is equipped with an Assistive Listening System. Receivers are available for Arena events and can be obtained at the Ticket Office, located near Entrance 1. Guests will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver’s license as collateral. This is a complimentary service.
- Service animals, as defined by the ADA, that has been trained to perform a specific function to assist a guest with a special need are welcome in Alerus Center. The animal will rest in the seating area of the guest, rather than in the aisle. We suggest that the individual have proof of certification or a license for the service animal. Please notify your ticket seller at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be selected for you to accommodate your service animal. All other animals are prohibited.