Effective Date: June 2, 2015
1. Information We Collect
Information You Give Us.
When you interact with our Platform, you may choose to provide information that could reasonably be used to contact you, or to identify you personally, or that otherwise relates to your person (“Personal Information”), such as:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number);
- Screen name and password;
- Demographic information, such as age information and gender;
- Payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date;
- Communications preferences;
- Comments, photos, and other user-generated content posted in our interactive online and/or mobile features;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information We Automatically Collect or Receive When You Use Our Platform.
Whenever you interact with our Platform, we as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platforms are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, among other things:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your geographic location (if you consent to that) (for example, when you check-in or walk-in to a location)
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Platform;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Platform;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies; and
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
In the course of collecting Usage Information, we may also automatically collect your IP address, or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Platform.
A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. When you visit the Platform, we may view your Device Identifier. We may also use this information to enhance the Platform and we may associate your Device Identifier with your Personal Information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
We may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information through the Platform. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional, useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. For more information on advertising using cookies and how to opt-out of advertising cookies specifically, please see Your Choices below.
We may use additional methods to collect information about you when you are physically visiting one of our events or venues, based on presence location data gleaned from a mobile Device you have registered with us.
The Platform may use geolocation and location presence awareness technology and functionality that is intended to make the Platform useful at the particular location it is being used. For example, the Platform may offer event-specific promotions based on your presence at a particular event. To offer those benefits, we must of course be able to determine that the Platform is being used in a particular venue. To do that, we may use the signal of our iBeacon presence technology devices (or another geolocation or presence technology) which are located in various locations. Those devices broadcast signals that can be received by a mobile Device on which the Platform is installed. When the mobile Device receives the iBeacon signal, if consent has been provided to receive notifications or messages from the Platform, we may send you a message or other information through the Platform. To avoid geolocation data (if applicable) from being used or received by Comcast Spectacor while the Platform is in the background or not currently running on the mobile Device, it may be possible to switch off notifications near or at stores in the settings of the Platform at any time.
Information From Other Sources
We may receive additional information about you from other sources and may combine that information with the other information we collect or receive about you. For example:
- We may receive information from you off-line, such as when you visit Comcast Spectacor facilities or participate in Comcast Spectacor-sponsored events;
- We may receive information about you from our “affiliates,” which are entities that are legally part of the same group of companies that Comcast Spectacor is part of, or that become part of that group;
- If you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from Comcast Spectacor, that website will forward to us your e-mail address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested; and
- We may receive information from third-party partners and service providers, including partners and service providers that provide us information that is publicly or commercially available.
- We may match the information we collect about you through the Platforms with information collected from such third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Complete a transaction related to a purchase of products or services through the Platform or conduct another transaction you request;
- Compile demographic statistics about our users;
- Provide you with information about third-party products or services;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Contact you with surveys, legal notices, and other information that may be relevant to your use of the Platform;
- Maintain or administer the Platform, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Platform, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish comments, images, video submissions and other information posted in our interactive online features; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. How We Share the Information We Collect and Receive
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand how we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to host the Platform, manage databases, host a store or other e-commerce platform, sweepstakes or promotion, perform analyses, or send communications for us.
- Select Business Partners. We may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. However, Comcast Spectacor is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- In Connection With a Reorganization or Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing, including when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Platform, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
You have a number of choices about how we handle information we collect or receive about you.
- Your Choice Not to Share Your Information or Receive Promotional Messages. You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, emails or other communications by: (i) sending us an email at to [email protected]; (ii) contacting us by mail at Comcast Spectacor, L.P., 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, Attn: Website Administrator; or (iii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive.
- Your Choice to Correct/Delete/Modify Your Information. If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your Personal Information collected through the Platform, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at the above address or email. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Platforms. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
5. Targeted Advertising
If you do not want to receive the benefits of targeted advertising, you may opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information by visiting the NAI Opt-Out page and the [insert hyperlink] DAA Opt-Out Page. Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt-out), you will still see advertisements while you're browsing online. However the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, many network advertising programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt-Out Page and the DAA Opt-Out Page each provide a tool that identifies its member/participating companies that have cookies on your browser and provides a mechanism to opt out of receiving cookies from those companies. Please note that if you opt-out of targeted advertising, we may still track your visits to the Platforms for our own analytics, operations and security purposes.
6. Data Security
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information we collect and receive. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Platform and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any access to or use of the Platform using your password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Platform is directed to a general audience. Our Platform does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our Platform without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
8. Links to Third Party Sites and Services
9. Users Outside the U.S.
Comcast Spectacor is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Platform or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Platform, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
If you have any comments or questions, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] or write to us at:
Comcast Spectacor, L.P.,
3601 South Broad Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Attn: Website Administrator.